Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Good Grief! Z is One!

We celebrated Z's first birthday this past weekend!  We had a great time spending the afternoon with friends and family at the indoor carousel park for his Charlie Brown themed party.
I am by no means a cake decorator, but I had fun making his smash cake and the Charlie Brown shirt cake.  Z wasn’t too excited to smash into his cake.  He picked off the black icing and ate it.  I think he had enough cake on his actually birthday, just days before.



He had lots and lots of presents to open.  You can guess who did most of the opening (me).  Of course the older kids wanted to help, which I was glad to let them!

A guitar and a spare!

Kee reading Z's Ninja card that my sister carefully picked out!
All the kiddos wanted to help!
Everyone had lots of fun riding the carousel.  It was so loud though, and I was extremely surprised at how fast it moved.  Kee said he just might be sick if he looked at one more ticket, I don’t think his stomach could handle it.

Not sure if this is a happy or scared face

There are no germs on this pole, right?
All the kids took home some favors.

Favor boxes
Linus Lovey's for the kids to make at home

Charlie Brown Magnets
Z was all tuckered out on the way home.
Z....Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing

1 comment:

  1. SUPER DUPER CUTE! That's definitely my kind of party! Great job on the cake, favors....well, actually EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete