Thursday, March 10, 2011

I'm a Kid at Heart: American Girl Catalogue

This Friday, I'm definitely falling for...
I have to admit...my heart skipped a little beat when I got the mail the other day!  I love love love anything girly and it doesn't get much girlier than American Girl!
Santa brought Twiggy a set of the American Girl Bitty Twins for Christmas.  I may or may not have swayed Santa's decision into getting them for her.
I skipped all the bills and junk mail and sat down with Z to peruse the endless possibilities of all things AG.  Let me just inform you, looking through this with a boy is not the same.  I was so anxious for Twiggy to wake up so we could dream through the glossy pages.

She finally (I don't usually use this word when referring to naptime arousal) woke up and we gazed through the catalogue. 
Watching her eyes light up reminded me of being a kid looking through the Sears book at Christmas with my cousin.  It was wonderful.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! LOVE THESE PICTURES! That was great that you actually took pictures of her looking at the catalog! American Girl still makes my heart flop! I'm so happy she got the Twins!

    ReplyDelete