Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Welcome to 2011, girlie!

Well, I think it is about time that I get with the program and grab this technology by the horns!  I work outside the home part-time as a preschool special education supervisor and am also a full-time mommy to two adorable kiddos (a 3 year old daugther and an almost 1 year old son!).  I love my career working with preschoolers and I of course love love love spending time with my children and my husband!  Because I work both outside and in the home, I sometimes feel as though I can't tell if I'm coming or going.  I'm trying to find ways to somewhat oraganize my life while making it the best for my kids at the same time :)  This blog is just one way I'm hoping to archive some of our crazy memories!  Somedays I feel like if I don't write this stuff down...I will never believe it happened! I hope this blog makes you smile...gives you ideas of things to try with your family....and helps me to cherish all these surreal days!

No comments:

Post a Comment